We began as an Organic farm in 1996 on just five acres near North Bend, Washington. We have been passionate about growing and sourcing yummy produce free of herbicides and pesticides and promoting sustainable farming that keeps our soil and environment ever since.
From the beginning, we've embraced sustainable and organic Agriculture as a way of life, an art, a commitment to care for our land, our employees, our natural habitats and our food system. We carefully choose create varieties that grow well in our region and taste great.
We Deliver GET AN ORGANIC FARM BOX!
We deliver the season's greatest combination of organic produce and specialty Farm goods conveniently for your home or office by developing and cooperating with local farms and artisans in your town. Each delivery includes farm news and recipes!
FARM TOURS AND EVENTS
Spring through fall we sponsor several events to share our plantation, doctrine and love for organic, sustainable agriculture with our community. We are honored to have students out to the farm, whether it's 2nd-4th graders learning about local food or high school photography courses wanting to capture light and color. Join us at one of our plantation tours, where members and community may roam the fields, harvest create (if available) and inquire farm/industry/produce questions. We've been pleased to host seasonal celebrations and farmer-chef dinners and expect to see you at the farm.
A Commitment to Boost
For us, it's always about growing. Sure, it's about dirt and seed. It's also about developing a better food system, a connection to land and opportunities for both organic and sustainable farms such as ours.
GROWING THE GOOD WE CAN DO
For most small, family Farms, it's your connection to other farms that makes it possible to grow. There's an opportunity to strengthen organic and sustainable agriculture and our food system by combining knowledge, innovations and a marketplace for your harvests with other like-minded farmers and artisans. For this, we are proud of our connection with the Barnes-Barsotti family, pioneers in the organic farmers and industry because 1976, as together we work to develop the great we can do in order to repair our meals system by minding how communities can get quality, organic food. Thank you also to the countless artisans and artisans who use our produce and also assist supply our family of clients with healthful, healthy food. Together, we're growing the good we could do.
WHAT BOX IS?
Best for You
We provide our create box in four dimensions, so you are sure to find one to fit your needs. Want to add more of your seasonal favorites to your delivery? No problem -- you still get the final say of what goes into every delivery, no matter which size box you choose. It is like having farmers your personal produce shopper!
Why Choose Us?
Wendell Berry said it best when he said "eating is an Agricultural act." Our duty is to modify the food system by offering a healthy, fresh alternative to industrial food. Large-scale agriculture frequently uses pesticides, pesticides, genetic modification and employs risky monoculture practices. Fresh, organic produce tastes better, is brimming with nourishment, and keeps our soil, our water and the entire ecosystem. That's why Full Circle fills every box with meals that's real and real. Come to one of the farm occasions, we would like to shake your hand and say thanks.
8 REASONS to Let Us Feed You
1. EAT MORE HEALTHILY: Getting made delivered into your home, office, or pickup place on a set frequency is essential to obtaining the recommended daily servings of produce.
2. COMMUNITY CONNECTION: You've got the opportunity to be an active part of our farm community and get to know your farmer through our Farm News, farm tours & occasions and social media.
3. PESTICIDE FREE: Our farm has been growing organically since 1996 and is proud to be certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture. 100 percent of the produce we deliver is certified organic.
4. NO COMMITMENT REQUIRED: No complicated contracts. You can cancel or suspend your deliveries by simply contacting us until your customization period closes. FLEXIBILITY: Pick (& change) the size and type of box that is appropriate for you. You may even skip deliveries or alter your shipping frequency to fit your schedule. CUSTOMIZATION: Utilize your Send List to exclude things you do not want. Insert and/or swap out fruits and veggies. Add other farm products such as eggs, milk, jams and honey.
5. VARIETY & SELECTION: We deliver the season's greatest mix of 100% create and hand-crafted farm products to your door by developing and cooperating with local farms and artisans.
6. CONVENIENCE: Save time visiting the supermarket or remembering to pick up your produce at a specific time and location. Delivery to your door is comprised!
7. VARIETY & SELECTION: We deliver the season's greatest mix of 100% create and hand-crafted farm products to your door by developing and cooperating with local farms and artisans.
8. CONVENIENCE: Save time visiting the supermarket or remembering to pick up your produce at a specific time and location. Delivery to your door is comprised!
HOW IT WORKS?
PICK YOUR BOX SIZE: If you are a fruit fanatic, veg mind or enjoy everything, you can choose (& change) the size of create box which is appropriate for you.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRODUCE: Want to make modifications to the produce items coming in your delivery? No problem! It's easy to add and swap out items in our online Farm Stand.
ADD FARM PRODUCTS: Add artisan farm goods to your delivery like unique hand-made leftovers, pasture-raised eggs, organic dairy, olive oil, local honey, organic milk and much more...
WE DELIVER & YOU ENJOY: Discover how convenient and fun it is to start your door into tasty shipping! Skip your delivery or alter frequency to fit your schedule or vacations. Pick-up Websites also available in some regions.
What People Are Saying…?
"As Farmers, we take great pride in growing healthy delicious organic produce. It's our mission to change the food system and earn decent food part of each meal. The Donate-a-Box Program is our way of providing healthy food choices to all members of the community. By linking our CSA members through key Food Bank partners we can make new healthy food options available to those most in need."
“ANDREW STOUT AND WENDY MUNROE, FULL CIRCLE FARM”
Full Circle Farms Reviews
Full Circle Farms has been reviewed by several consumers who have availed their offers and discounts. Read genuine reviews and testimonials only from certified customers. These reviews help you build a quick opinion about Full Circle Farms. For a limited period, RETN Deals is rewarding verified reviewers with a cash reward of Rs. 10. You can review a maximum of 10 Stores in one day. Your reviews will be verified and approved within 24 hours and your cash reward added to your RETN Wallet.
Full Circle Farms Valid Coupons, Promo Codes, and Discount for Nov 18
Please enter your email address below and we will send you an email that contains your new password.
Account Authentication Email
If you haven't received your authentication email after a few minutes of registering an account, enter your email address below and we'll send it to you again. Just make sure you enter the email that you are using with your account.
The email from us may arrive in your Bulk or Junk folder.
Account Authentication Email
email has been sent to your email address (don't forget to check your SPAM folder).