Canara HSBC Life Insurance Coupons, Offers and Discount Promo Codes
Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company Limited was established in June 2008 and is jointly owned by two of the main public sector banks - Canara Bank (51%) and Oriental Bank of Commerce (23 percent ) and HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Holdings Limited (26 percent ), the Asian insurance arm of one of the world's largest banking and financial services group - HSBC. The Company has access to over 115 million clients and a pan-India network of over 10,000 branches of bank spouses.
The formidable distribution potency and in-depth regional market understanding of Canara Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce coupled with the considerable insurance expertise of HSBC make Canara HSBC Asian Bank of Commerce Life Insurance an unparalleled union of fiscal strength, experience and most importantly"Trust".
The vast infrastructure of all the banks enables accessibility and distribution of insurance products across the whole nation, resulting in greater convenience for clients and raising insurance penetration throughout the economies (urban, semi urban, rural) of the nation thus, contributing to the security needs of the customer. Our comprehensive product package caters to multiple customer needs crossing across retirement accumulation & guaranteed life earnings, savings for kid schooling, thorough protection through offline and online plans, savings through guaranteed endowment and customized solutions for high net-worth individuals.
Our principal focus while offering products is to ensure that customer needs are satisfied through their life span. The fiscally inexpensive solutions cater to each of their customer segments and are backed by quality service with an unflinching resolve to remain engaged with the customer through our connection.
Why pick us?
The business was launched on 16 June 2008 and is a Joint Venture between Canara Bank (holding 51%), HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Ltd (holding 26%), the Asian insurance arm of one of the world's largest banking and financial services groups - HSBC and Oriental Bank of Commerce (holding 23 percent ).
· The Company operates a bancassurance version
· It's an exclusive use of approximately 6 Cr customers along with a network of 6000 bank branches of its corporate representatives.
· The comprehensive regional market knowledge of Canara Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce combined with the substantial insurance expertise, product scope and proven bancassurance capabilities of HSBC make this unparalleled union of fiscal strength, expertise and above all, trust.
· to Supply affordable insurance solutions to address the needs of the rural inhabitants, the Business has tied up with three Rural Regional Banks (RRBs) - Pragathi Gramin Bank from Karnataka and Shreyas Gramin Bank in Uttar Pradesh in December 2009 and South Malabar Gramin Bank at June 2010.
· The Company has a Resolution Centre (call center ) at the Head Office that caters to the diverse needs of its clients pan India and has a capacity to handle calls in 10 distinct languages.
· The provider is the quickest Indian life insurance company to cross Rs. 500 Cr, Rs. 1000 Cr, Rs. 1500 Cr and Rs. 2000 Cr in weighted premium income until date*.
· The Business through its prudent investment plan has shown consistent finance operation, surpassing benchmarks across all capital.
· The organization's total capital base currently stands in Rs. 950 Cr (as on 31st January 2016).
Corporate Social Responsibility: WE GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY
Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company is committed to more than simply giving back to the society or community in which it functions and concentrates on doing well by doing good.
The organization of Life Insurance is about social security and security i.e. aimed at the well being of human beings and the society as a whole. One of the five core values of the Company is Corporate Citizenship which emphasizes the fact that businesses and markets are essentially aimed at the welfare of society and thus complement each other.
As part of its commitment to CSR, the presentation of life insurance policies to 8 underprivileged kids at start was the first step towards the initiative.
Canara HSBC Life Insurance Reviews
Canara HSBC Life Insurance has been reviewed by several consumers who have availed their offers and discounts. Read genuine reviews and testimonials only from certified customers. These reviews help you build a quick opinion about Canara HSBC Life Insurance. For a limited period, RETN Deals is rewarding verified reviewers with a cash reward of Rs. 10. You can review a maximum of 10 Stores in one day. Your reviews will be verified and approved within 24 hours and your cash reward added to your RETN Wallet.
Please enter your email address below and we will send you an email that contains your new password.
Account Authentication Email
If you haven't received your authentication email after a few minutes of registering an account, enter your email address below and we'll send it to you again. Just make sure you enter the email that you are using with your account.
The email from us may arrive in your Bulk or Junk folder.
Account Authentication Email
email has been sent to your email address (don't forget to check your SPAM folder).